Cec for this lovely award! I am supposed to pass it on but don't like to bug those who may not want it... So please, if you read my blog and would like to play along, please consider yourself stylish and award yourself with it!
I'm supposed to tell you 8 things about me... ok...
1. Third week in March I am at Cheltenham for the NH Racing Festival. Without fail. No negotation.
2. I was a quilter before I made cards and I have a huge fabric stash as well as the stamp/paper stash.
3. I am left handed. My DH is left handed and so are our two sons.
4. I've always wanted a donkey.
5. My favourite drink is blackcurrant gin.
6. I have a daytime TV vice though I record it and watch it later - Escape to the country.
7. I bake wonderful cakes but I can't make pastry.
8. I don't make New Year resolutions but I have an ongoing resolution to pick up a piece of rubbish every day and bin it.
Now for the exciting bit: Phindy's Place Challenge Blog is having a Design Team call. This is a great chance to work with high quality, beautiful digis. For more info check out the challenge blog here; DT Call is open until 22 January.