The weather is cold and snowy and hot chocolate sounds really inviting - if the delivery of milk gets through the snow to the local shop that is - the shelves have been bare for a couple of days, but today the newspapers arrived in the village, which has to be a promising sign :).
Amazingly there are two challenges this week themed to hot chocolate so I reached for the first Whiff of Joy stamp that I bought - Willow with hot chocolate, which is still one of my favourite stamps. This cards was made for the following Challenges:
- Simon Says Hot Chocolate
- Quixotic Challenge - Hot Chocolate
- ABC Challenges - L is for Layering - lots and lots of layering
- Corrosive Challenges - a few of my favourite things - favourite embellishments of flowers and ribbons
- Fussy & Fancy - New - Gorgeous new Prima flowers that I won in blog candy from the generous Belles & Whistles
- Sketch Saturday - great sketch from Simonne
- Charisma Cardz - colour combo of pink, brown, cream & toffee - yum!