Followers

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

A bit of NBUS


Today I bring you some Never Before Used Schtuff.  I made today's card for CAS on Sundays Challenge - flowers.  My partial cut die is from Simon Says Stamp, *had* to have it when I saw some amazing cards that used it - but shamefully this is the first completed card I've made with it -  and I've backed it with some sunny, springlike yellow card.  The flower centres are Dew Drops and that fab sentiment is JOFY.
I'm also entering my card for:
Simon Says - anything goes
Allsorts - flower power
Polkadoodles - flower power
613 Avenue Create - anything goes with doodle option

8 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same as you Anne . . . I also, just HAD to have it and still have yet to use it! I have a LOT of supplies like that! LOVE what you have done with it! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your partially cut flowers are fab. So effective. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty card :) so clever!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card love your design. Thanks for joining us this time at Polkadoodles
    Jenny x (Starcyl)
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and clean card ! So glad you were able to join in on the fun over at Polka Doodles ! -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, thanks for joining us at Flower Power challenge http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Happy crafting Susan ( senior DT )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation thanks for joining the fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
    Anita (DT)
    http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x