Followers

Sunday, 6 July 2014

CASE(E) this sketch 83

I went to Art Stamps at Newbury yesterday with my fellow LIM friend Chrissie and, of course, we picked up a few things to bring home!  I bought some Card-io stamps, having seen a wonderful demo using a new set called Dragonfly Garden.  I made a card based on this week's CAS(E) this sketch using them.  I love the stamps, I'm pleased with the card, however I need to practice inking the background, I would have like this to be softer and more graduated.

4 comments:

  1. Did you girls leave ANY stamps in the store??? Gorgeous card hun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors!! I love how you did the background and how you stamped the main stamps in black. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x