Here's my first card using the new Shirleys2Girls stamps for Hallowe'en. Hallowe'en is not something I'm into in a big way, but Jinx the witch is simply irresistible, love her bat necklace:). I've also used one of their "Spookies", a small stamp with a pumpkin on.
I've used Jinx for several challenges:
- The sketch is from Sketch & Stash Challenge. Old stash is the purple buttons and new stash the new stamps which you can buy here.
- This week, Simon Says Boo! Make a Halloween Card
- A Spoonful of Sugar's Challenge this week is also to make a Halloween card
- Just discovered a new-to-me challenge blog, 2RedBananas has a Halloween theme as well
- Cupcake Craft Challenge is to use stitching and buttons.