Followers

Thursday, 6 November 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge 26





http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/challenge-nr-26.html I found this week's Challenge quite difficult, the asymmetric triangle was hard to work with for me. :) Tilda sits in front of some winter trees, her background is papers that I bought when I first began cardmaking. I've posted this just in time - I hope - I've been laid low with a migraine and although it has now gone I'm avoiding spending time at the computer...

5 comments:

  1. Hello Anne, thankyou so much for sending a card to Daniel, it os very kind of you. You have some great cards on your blog. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne! Gorgeous card. I hope you feel better, now. I also have migraines (sp?), they're aweful.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card with those lovely trees again. I can see that stamp is very versatile, love the way you are using it here behind tilda. I guess I am a bit backwards wiht that comment as you this posted this card before the Christmas one that also features the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this challenge with the triangle difficult as well, but your card is far better than anything I could produce!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x