Followers

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Tiffany Doodles - fundraiser for Japan - and - I'm in the Design Team!

 
I've two bits of exciting news to share today, as well as a card!  Tiffany, of Tiffany's Doodles put out a DT Call recently, looking for some help with running the admin bits and pieces of challenges and all the other bits and pieces of online digis, so that this frees up some of Tiffany's time to create her lovely designs.  Tiffany already has an awesome and talented Design Team and I'm very honoured to take on this role and become part of the team.

Tiffany has produced a beautiful magnolia blossom design, for the first time she is offering a pre-coloured version of the images, you can buy your designs here.  All the sales from the pre-coloured image will go towards Red Cross relief efforts in Japan after they suffered the shocking earthquake and tsunami.  The designs are lovely and what a wonderful cause to support, I hope you will check this out and get yourselves a pretty bloom as well as helping a good cause.
To finish up I have a card to show you, made using the elegant Pretty Petals image,  I think it matches the Basic Grey DP from Curio really well, what do you think?  I based my czrd on a sketch at Fussy'n'Fancy Challenges.  I've coloured with Copics and inked the background with Distress Inks.  The sentiment is gold embossed using an Elusive Images stamp, the scroll is a Crealies die and I've used a Nestie to cut out my image as well as a Martha Stewart punch on the border.Ribbon is from stash.

My card is for the following challenges:
Fussy & Fancy - sketch
Incy Wincy - embossing
Lexi's Creations - ribbons but no bows or knots
Gingerloft - diecuts and/or punches
Wild Orchid - dieing to punch it out

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT, Anne :) I think this image IS a perfect match to these papers. beautiful card :)Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - and a great cause too. Well done on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congratulations Anne. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- the colors are wonderful and the Patterned papers are awesome. Congrats on the DT- I look forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! thanks for joining the incy wincy challenge this week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne - this is just stunning.

    Many congratulations - this is a fabulous team to be on and their digis are brilliant.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne! Welcome to Tiffany Doodles! Looking forward to working with you on the team. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card darling!! and Congrats!!
    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x