Followers

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Cook with wine...


I love the Mrs Comfy series of images from Phindy's Place, think it's the first time I've used this one though, please meet Mrs Comfy Cooks. I used some Prima DP and computer generated my sentiment.  Image is coloured with Glossy Accents and Copics.  No other embellies, it's a complex image and doesn't want too much else on the card!
My card is for the following challenges:

StampsRUs - in the kitchen
Daring Cardmakers - home baked.  This means home made embellie and I'm hoping my sentiment will count as an embellie...
Wild Orchid Crafts  - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Rainbow Lady - best friends.  This card is for a soulmate, who is going into hospital next week to have a kidney removed.  Before she goes, she'll be at the Cheltenham Festival with us and when she's better we'll share a room and a lot of fun at the Festival of Quilts in August.  I don't think there are many people who attend both Festivals lol!  At each we are both dedicated to sampling plenty of food and drink, hence the choice of image and sentiment:).





18 comments:

  1. Fab, Fun Card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab image Anne, I'm sure the card will be really appreciated. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, that is just the sentiment I was thinking of using with her, lol! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne this is soooo funny image, lovely creation. Thank you for sharing with The Daring Cardmakers.

    Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne this is a fun card, the image applies to a few of us LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week and hope all goes well for your friends operation.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this card is such fun!!love the papers and wording with the image ~just perfect!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks such a fun card Anne. Love the way you have done it too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card. I just know it will lighten the heart of your friend who will have surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, what a fun card, adorable image and fabulous paper choice. I have a hanging in my kitchen with this sentiment on it - love it!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image I'm sure it will bring a smile to your friends face. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your fun home baked card anne...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a fun image - a brilliant card. Thank you for sharing it with

    Daring Cardmakers

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card! I love the sentiment :-)
    thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge and good luck
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, best wishes for your friend. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent card I am sure it will cheer your friend and help with her recovery. Thanks for sharing love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Ah this is super and just perfect for our theme on Rainbow Lady this week, Thanks for playing, Wishing your friend all the best for her op xx Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABULOUS image. SOOOOOO FUN and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x