Followers

Friday, 19 November 2010

DT Post - Phindy's Place Friday Challenge#31 - Anne-Marije's Sketch


Good Morning and welcome to Friday which is of course time for a new Phindy's Place Challenge!  This week we are challenging you to work with a lovely sketch from the very talented Anne-Marije.  Please do check out the DT's work, I know I'm always saying this, but they have produced some fabulous cards this week and I love the "same but different" look when we all use the same sketch.

My card is quite straightforward, I wanted to use the lovely image Place to Pause again, but this time make it into a night time scene.  I couldn't find any DP that I liked for this in my stash, so I used white pearlescent card and a navy flecked with white heavy card.  The image has lots of silver dusted on and I've used silver mirri card for my snowflakes.  The wide lacy ribbon is from Stamp Attic, my local shop, which is also where the sentiment came from.  Sentiment is a Viva clear stamp from a HUGE set for well under a fiver - cheap as chips and very nice!
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - snow and snowflakes
Fussy & Fancy- Christmas with no red & green
ABC Christmas - X is for Xmas
Simon Says - sparkle!
Delightful Challenges - winter weather
Paper Play - let it snow
Anything Goes - let it snow
Wild Orchid - blue Christmas

PS I'm adding more goodies to my blog candy today, if you haven't already entered please check it out:)


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anne. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, beautiful card, lovely image. Lots of snow & snowflakes! Thanks for joining us this week over at TPC, good luck! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely and just so cozy and inviting (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness!!! This is one of the most gorgeous cards I have ever seen. I just love everything about this card and your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I love the effect of the glitter. BEAUTIFUL!!!! ♥ ya g/f!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...you really rock at colouring the scenic stamps - I'm in love!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning - looks like one of those sbow shakers...Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I really love what you've made with my sketch! This digi is so fantastic, I really need to have him, LOL.
    Big Hugs,
    Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne beautiful card really love this image. I like the lacy ribbon. Thanks for the e mail. I finally got one to go through to Jaks. The others must still be in cyber space. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne I love this card so much, I think it's gorgeous!

    The blues work really well with this digi - love that you gave it a night sky, great touch!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. The way you have coloured and added the glitter, the image looks like a beautiful collector plate.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable scene! I love the colors you put with it--very warm and inviting. Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very gorgeous! This card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeouss Card :) thanks for joining the Totally Papercrafts Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - such a wonderful traditional image. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card Anne :-) the image is beautiful and the colours and sparkle are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Totally Papercrafts and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely snow scene. Gorguss. Thank you for joining us at TPC. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x