Followers

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Cream, gold and red Christmas




I liked the Sketch Saturday Challenge so much this week I've sneaked in a second try at it.  This uses a Katzelcraft stamp gold embossed with a few gems on it.  The gold cardstock is Cuttlebugged and I've kept the whole thing fairly clean and simple.  The sentiment is a freebie Do Craft one.  I've trimmed the label down, it's one of those irritating clear stamps where ink beads on the surface.
My card is for the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday Challenge - sketch
Wild Orchid Challenges - classic Christmas
No Time to Stamp - clean and simple Christmas
Allsorts Challenges - cream, gold, hint of red

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week Anne ! Your card is so beautiful and elegant... Love the embossed pannel and the tree is gorgeous ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne

    What a lovely card, the gold embossing gives it a real feel of elegance.

    Thank you for joining in my gold cream and red theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x
    More stampalot candy here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, I love the embossed tree with the rhinestones on it, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely work and great take on the colour combo! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, Anne, how pretty! those gold looks sooo great. Oh my - wet embossing! You go, girl! I haven't done it in such a long time :( Really-really need to play with my embossing powders soon too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x