Followers

Friday, 22 October 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge #28 - Use your favourite colour


Welcome to another fun challenge at Phindy's Place!  We are partying over at Papercraftplanet this week as Phindy's Place Group passed the massive milestone of 1,000 members!  I hope you'll come on over, if you aren't yet a member.  Snag some of the fabulous Phindy freebies and join in the fun and challenges - wait till you see some of the prizes on offer!  I'm hosting a sketch challenge on Monday and I'd love to have lots of entries.  The challenge blog competition this week is super-easy to enter and I hope you will choose to combine it with entering one of the challenges over at PCP, which will give you two chances to win!
This week the challenge is simply to use your favourite colour.  You aren't restricted to only using that colour, as long as it's in there somewhere and you're using a Phindy's Place image then that's fine.  My favourite colour is bluey-green (notice how I got two favourites in there LOL) and I've opted to use one of those adorable Summer Cuties from Phindy's Place.  This one is called Sharing, you can buy it here.
The papers I've used came in some blog candy, no name on them but aren't they perfect "boy" papers.  Image is coloured with Copics and Distress Inks, I've embossed and inked a layer and the other layers are all stitched.

My card is entered for:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - sketch
Paper Sundaes - for someone little
Wild Orchid Challenge - pastels
Crafty Emma - male birthday card

18 comments:

  1. Anne, this is just too cute for words! I love your favorite colors! I had a mixture too, I can't just choose ONE! LOL
    Fabulous coloring as always!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute-so love this little fellow! Should be an exciting and fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Love the stitching and your coloring is Fabulous. Thanks for joining our Paper Sundaes challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful in all the blues! love all your layers (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh...this is just too cute!! You have done an outstanding job on the coloring and your stitching is fabulous G/F!!!! Love the little scene that you have created!! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I DO love the colour blue!! Abd what amazing colouring love how you've created the sand and sun!!
    HUgs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Anne this is so darn cute! I just love this little guy!! You did a great job with this card and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne this is just tooooo sweet, what a darling image!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card & colors :) I would luuuuv to join your sketch challenge, so I'll be looking forward to it! Big hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful birthday card, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne - this is so cute - just love the image and layout.

    Hope things are going well for you.

    Love
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne - this is so cute - just love the image and layout.

    Hope things are going well for you.

    Love
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue was my Mom's favourite colour so she would have loved this as much as I do. I love all the layers and your stitching. The way you have added the sentiment is so much fun.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card and very sweet image
    Thank you for playing with "Paper Sudnaes" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, adorable image, and beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW this week, and hope to see you back again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anne! That is such a fun image! Awe, poor thing loosing his cone! Your card is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x