Followers

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Be Sure to Hug a Snowman this Christmas...

...Just not too hard in case he melts:)
It must be something about the cold mornings (just 3 degrees first thing yesterday here) and the kids going back to school, but I am in Christmas mode at the moment.  At the Craft Barn last week I bought a stunning new 6x6 Basic Grey pad called Jovial, the snowman design looked made for my image, which is another Phindy's Place Christmas image called Back to Nature.   The sentiment came from House Mouse, it's part of the new unmounted rubber sheets and again, it's a perfect match for my image:).

I wanted to use my new Nesties again (thank you Simon Says!) and found this very pretty sketch at Sunday Sketch & Stamp, a new site to me.  I used some of my treasured red velvet ric-rac on the card, so I'm entering the Basic Grey "use fabric" challenge and Cute Card Thursday's Material Girl Challenge.    The flowers were also from Craft Barn, I coloured clear rhinestones and the scrolls were made with a Woodware punch.  Can't make a Christmas card without Stickles, lots of sparkly, snowy Stickles on the image too:)

I'm also entering my card for the following challenges:

Wild Orchid - Make it Sparkle & Christmas Card Challenges - Sparkle & Shine
Paper Sundaes and-Totally Gorjuss are both Christmas in August
Secret Crafter - Make a Start on Christmas

Winter Wonderland - All I want for Christmas - who could want more than friends?  They are what make Christmas special:)

11 comments:

  1. Super SWEEET Snowman what a lovely holiday creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card - love those papers and the image is fab too! I'm getting in the mood for Christmas cards LOL! Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card - love those papers and the image is fab too! I'm getting in the mood for Christmas cards LOL! Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I succumbed to temptation with this image! Thought it was lovely - and you've made a great job with it Anne.... now I probably will have to buy the flippin papers too!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still so hot here, I'd love to hug a snowman to cool off! LOL!
    Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Love the image and the snowman background paper. So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas Card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the image you used. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! I love this image -great L.O. too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card. Really love the papers you have used. Thanks for info on DI's managed to get myself three new ones. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I'd be proud to put that on my mantlepiece at Christmas! Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Anne! The image is aodrable.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, please do leave your comments, I love to read them :) Anne x